We offer hook and eye closure on the side of this new band that allows for adjustment and tightening as your size goes down. This new band is not just for postpartum use. It can also be worn by anybody wanting to shape, reduce, and define her waistline. Wear it under a cocktail dress or for postpartum recovery, it's that versatile!
As always Wink's new band is made from our custom woven fabric, which allows for maximum compression while still retaining its softness and ability to breathe. As a result, it is strong but yet comfortable.
- Seamless design allows band to be worn under clothing
- 2 layers of compression material ensure high levels of compression
- Extends above the waist and below the hips
- 6 panels of Hook and eye closure for adjustment and tightening
- Specially designed to fit the anatomy of a woman's curves: top of shaper band is shorter than bottom so as to fit the smaller waistline and hips of most women
- Custom woven fabric with top and bottom elastic band so it will not roll up or down
Pregnant below 7 months:
Size should be 2 SIZES UP from your pre pregnancy waist line. Example, if your pre-pregnancy waistline fell under the size SMALL, then you should get a LARGE.
Pregnant at least 7 months OR as long as there's already a bump:
(Underbust + Biggest part of the tummy) minus 6 inches, and divide by 2. Get the size where your measurement will fall under.
Example: Underbust is 33, biggest part of the belly is 40.
(33 + 40 - 6) divide by 2 = 33.5 --> LARGE
(Curve of waist + Waist along the belly button) and divide by 2.
Get the size where your measurement will fall under.