Weplay Learning Cube
Write a review
Weplay Learning Cube consists of six different panels and four shapes of colorful blocks. Designed with numbered, dotted, and hollow basic shapes. The panels can be assembled into 2D or 3D models. Children learn the concepts of shape recognition, height, and sequence with the blocks.
- 6 panels can be connected to a larger play platform or assembled into a cube for 2D and 3D games.
- 4 shapes of blocks (circle, triangle, square, and star) for basic shape recognition.
- The shaped blocks in 3 colors and 3 heights to develop the concepts of height and sequence.
- The mirror panel stimulates visual exploration.
- The numbered and dotted panels introduce numeral concepts.
- Establish the recognition of shape, sequence, height, colors, and basic math.
- Improve hand-eye coordination and hand muscle control.
- Matching games for either 2D on the panel or 3D on the cube to build up the shape and spatial concepts.
- Different patterns of different shapes provide tactile perception.
- Trace the numbers for writing practice.
- Panel × 6 ( 21 x 21 cm)
- Block × 12 ( each shape comes in three heights: 2 cm, 4 cm, 6 cm )
- Materials include: PE, HIPS, PMMA
- Country of origin: Taiwan