Viida Soufflé Small Fork & Spoon Set
Write a review
Ready to scoop up a delicious meal with Soufflé Fork & Spoon Set!
2018 Red Dot Design Award Winner, ergonomic, thoughtful, colorful, baby- and toddler-friendly – our fork and spoon set is the perfect kids’ utensils!
The Soufflé Small Fork & Spoon Set consists of 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel bodies and silicone sleeves. All of which are food-grade, BPA, DEHP, PVA, Lead, and Melamine-free. Get your kids to dig into their meals with a big smile on their face!
Materials: 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel • Silicone Sleeve
Dimensions: Single: Length 13.7 cm x Width 3.0 cm x Depth 1.6 cm
Weight: Fork: 34g • Spoon: 36g
Resistant Temperature: Silicone sleeve: -30ºC ~ 250ºC
- Easy to grip and comfortable in whatever way the little one wishes to hold.
- Groove on the underside for docking against edges of plates and bowls to prevent contamination.
- Protect little ones from hot foods.
- Suitable for 6 months old~2 years old little ones.
- Small and rounded utensil heads for gentle feeding and safety precautions.
- Fan-shaped spoon provides a perfect spoonful.
- Transforms into adult dessert utensils or table/teaspoon.
Antibacterial Stainless Steel Benefits
Stop bacteria growth!
- 304L (18/8) Antibacterial Stainless Steel, non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, antibacterial.
- Free of harmful substances such as BPA, DEHP, PVC, LEAD, and Melamine.
- Lab results show 99% resistance to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
- A Fork & Spoon Set you can trust! Products passed CPSC Safety Requirements.
- Non-toxic, food-grade silicone sleeve.
- Product intended for use by 6 months and up.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- Do not let children use without supervision.
- Do not use UV light or steam to clean the PP outer sleeve. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Antibacterial stainless steel prevents bacteria growth on the stainless steel but does not prevent bacteria growth on the food stored within.
- When handling heated food and beverages, please avoid direct contact with the bottom of the hole exposed stainless steel to avoid burns