Viida Soufflé Small Fork & Spoon Set

Write a review
In stock
Ready to scoop up a delicious meal with Soufflé Fork & Spoon Set!

2018 Red Dot Design Award Winner, ergonomic, thoughtful, colorful, baby- and toddler-friendly – our fork and spoon set is the perfect kids’ utensils!

The Soufflé Small Fork & Spoon Set consists of 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel bodies and silicone sleeves. All of which are food-grade, BPA, DEHP, PVA, Lead, and Melamine-free. Get your kids to dig into their meals with a big smile on their face!

Materials: 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel • Silicone Sleeve
Dimensions: Single: Length 13.7 cm x Width 3.0 cm x Depth 1.6 cm
Weight: Fork: 34g • Spoon: 36g
Resistant Temperature: Silicone sleeve: -30ºC ~ 250ºC


Oversized Handles

  • Easy to grip and comfortable in whatever way the little one wishes to hold.
  • Groove on the underside for docking against edges of plates and bowls to prevent contamination.
  • Protect little ones from hot foods.

Perfect Bite-size

  • Suitable for 6 months old~2 years old little ones.
  • Small and rounded utensil heads for gentle feeding and safety precautions.
  • Fan-shaped spoon provides a perfect spoonful.

Detachable Sleeves

  • Transforms into adult dessert utensils or table/teaspoon.
  • Dishwasher-safe.

Antibacterial Stainless Steel Benefits

Stop bacteria growth!

  • 304L (18/8) Antibacterial Stainless Steel, non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, antibacterial.
  • Free of harmful substances such as BPA, DEHP, PVC, LEAD, and Melamine.
  • Lab results show 99% resistance to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
  • A Fork & Spoon Set you can trust! Products passed CPSC Safety Requirements.
  • Non-toxic, food-grade silicone sleeve.


  • Product intended for use by 6 months and up.
  • Do not use in microwave or oven.
  • Do not let children use without supervision.
  • Do not use UV light or steam to clean the PP outer sleeve. Store in a cool, dry place.
  • Antibacterial stainless steel prevents bacteria growth on the stainless steel but does not prevent bacteria growth on the food stored within.
  • When handling heated food and beverages, please avoid direct contact with the bottom of the hole exposed stainless steel to avoid burns
    Have Questions?Ask An Expert
    You have successfully subscribed!
    Recently Viewed