2018 Red Dot Design Award winner, colorful, ergonomic, baby- and toddler-friendly drinking cup is well-prepared for your kids’ needs.
The Soufflé Cup consists of 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel body, PP outer sleeve, and silicone lid. All of which are food-grade, BPA, DEHP, PVA, Lead, and Melamine-free. Bottoms up for the stress-free drinking experience!
Materials: 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel • PP Outer Sleeve • Silicone Lid
Dimensions: Diameter 8.0 cm x Width (with handle) 10.5 cm x Height 9.5 cm (with lid) x Depth 8.5 cm Volume 330 ml • 11 oz.
Resistant Temperature: PP Sleeve: -10ºC ~ 110ºC, Silicone lid: -30ºC ~ 250ºC
- Detachable sleeve allows for easy washing.
- Curvature of handle for maximum comfortability.
- Cup sleeve protects little ones from heat.
- The Antibacterial Stainless Steel can be heated directly when bowl sleeve is removed.
- Thick, high-rim design helps little ones drink.
- Reduce the little one’s lips from touching the PP Sleeve.
- Keeps your little one’s beverage fresh.
- Also works as a coaster for extra stability and snack plate
Antibacterial Stainless Steel Benefits
Stop bacteria growth!
- 304L (18/8) Antibacterial Stainless Steel, non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, antibacterial.
- Free of harmful substances such as BPA, DEHP, PVC, LEAD, and Melamine.
- Lab results show 99% resistance to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
- Tableware you can trust! Products passed CPSC Safety Requirements.
- Non-toxic PP outer sleeves to protect babies from high heat.
- Food grade silicone lid with leak-proof designed to keep food safe and fresh.
- Product intended for use by 6 months and up.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- Do not let children use without supervision.
- Do not use UV light or steam to clean the PP outer sleeve. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Antibacterial stainless steel prevents bacteria growth on the stainless steel but does not prevent bacteria growth on the food stored within. When handling heated food and beverages, please avoid direct contact with the bottom of the hole exposed stainless steel to avoid burns