Totsafe Label N Go Write-On Self-Laminating Stickers
Write a review
Label ’N Go Write-on Self-laminating Stickers are perfect to label just about anything! Use them on bottles, sippy cups, food containers, office, and school supplies. Writable Water-proof Microwave-safe Freezer-safe
Use them for:
- Baby bottles, sippy cups, water bottles, and food containers
- Label or put a gentle reminder about food allergies eg. “no peanuts” or “lactose intolerant”
Home and Kitchen:
- Organization for storage areas, pantry, and playrooms
- Label easily lost items like chargers, powerbanks, and other common electronic items
It comes with 74 stickers in one pack and consists of 4 different sizes. With a special slimline size for labeling thin items like pens.
How to Label ‘N Go in 3 Easy Steps:
1) Fold back waterproof cover and write on the label. Use a ballpoint pen or fine-tipped permanent marker.
2) Peel off backing paper and press firmly down on the seal. Smooth out any bubbles.
3) Peel off the entire label from the pack and stick on your product. Make sure the surface is clean and dry. Avoid textured surfaces as the sticker might not stick firmly in place.