Organic Green Barley- Kyushu origin. Grown by using traditional organic farming methods, this green barley is full of sweetness.
Organic Green Tea- the nutrition, aroma, and flavor of the tea leaf, which is organically grown near the Miyagawa stream in Mie Prefecture, are directly powdered.
Organic Matcha- used organic matcha of Aoi Seicha (a long-established matcha company) in Nishio City, Aichi Prefecture. Only the soft sprouts of tea leaves grown by blocking sunlight are carefully handpicked, dried, and ground in a clean room.
Ingredients: Organic green barley powder, organic green tea, organic matcha, maltose.
Dosage: Take 1 to 2 sachets per day, dissolve 1 sachet in water or milk (about 180cc) and mix well with spoon. You could also enjoy by dissolving in warm water or warm milk depending on your preference.
Storage: Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity. Keep out of reach of children. Please consume as soon as possible once you open the sachet.
1. As for the following person, please consult to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product, or contact us.
- a person who has a food allergy
- a person who is taking treatment from a doctor
2. Discontinue immediately if you experience rash, vomiting, diarrhea, or allergy.
3. Breastfeeding moms may drink this after pregnancy.
Color may vary due to usage of natural ingredients. This does not affect product quality.