Mustela Stretch Marks Prevention Cream
- Avocado peptides, patented ingredients of natural origin helps relieve sensations of tightness, reinforces skin elasticity and leaves the skin feeling supple and comfortable.
- Galactoarabinan, a patented stretch mark care ingredient extracted from the Larch tree, promotes elasticity, keeps skin supple, and helps it to withstand from stretching.
- Beeswax and shea butter provide moisturization and nourishment, leaving skin feeling soft.
- Assessed for safety for mom and baby during pre-natal and post-partum pregnancy
- Compatible with breastfeeding(2)
- Formulation Charter prohibits the use of parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, bisphenols A and S, ca eine and alcohol
88% SATISFIED MOTHERS TESTED UNDER DERMATOLOGIC SUPERVISION
Clinical trial on 26 expectant mothers at various stages in pregnancy. Trial duration: 6 months
An assessment was made by gynecologists at eight months and 30 days after the end of the pregnancy.
- 96% of the women who used Stretch Marks Double Action did not develop stretch marks during their pregnancy.
Self-assessment by the subjects 30 days after giving birth:
- 92% confirmed the prevention effect.
- 100% confirmed resistance to stretch marks
TIPS OF USE:
- Apply morning and night to belly, breasts, hips, and thighs, massaging until fully absorbed.
- If you gave birth by Caesarian section, wait a few weeks before applying to the scar zone.
When to use
- As a preventive treatment, use Stretch Marks Double Action from the beginning of pregnancy until 1 month after giving birth.
- To treat stretch marks, apply to the affected areas and massage into the skin. Continue treatment for 2-3 months. Stretch Marks Intensive Action is also recommended to treat stretch marks.
Pleasant to use
Thanks to its smooth texture and subtle fragrance, Stretch Marks Double Action makes each application a pleasure. Quickly sinks into the skin, leaving it supple and soft.
For scent-sensitive moms, Stretch Marks Double Action also exists in a fragrance-free version.
150 ml and 250 ml tube.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- Elastoregulator®, lupeol and galactoarabinan: improve the suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Sophora japonica and oligo-elements: stimulate cell renewal.
- Shea butter: hydrates.
- Avocado peptides: soothe the skin and increases its resistance to stretch marks.
0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.
High-tolerance hypoallergenic formula, dermatologically tested under gynecological supervision for optimum safety for you and your baby.
Can be used during breastfeeding as long as normal hygiene is observed (clean nipples).
Aqua (Water), Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylene Glycol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Laureth-23, Galactoarabinan, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Pentylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Avocado Protein, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Tocopherol.