Mustela Stelatopia Foam Shampoo 150ml (Atopic Prone Skin)
Write a review
• Cleans gently and soothes the scalp.• Immediately decreases sensations of the discomfort of atopic-prone skin.• Reduces the redness of the baby's scalp.• Helps to restore the hydrolipidic film and respects the balance of the scalp.• Soap free - physiological pH - tear-free formula.
Guaranteed from birth on (1) :
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
High skin and eye tolerance.
Hypoallergenic - Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
0% fragrance, paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol, EDTA, SLS*...
(1)Including newborns out of the NICU.
- Gently cleans: 99% agree(2a).
- Reduces dry patches: 93% agree(2b).
- Immediately soothes sensations of the discomfort of the scalp: 97% agree(2b).
(2)A clinical study, self-assessment conducted under dermatological and pediatric control for 21 days (% of satisfaction: 2a: on 79 newborns, babies, and children; 2b: on 65 babies and children with atopic-prone skin).
TIPS OF USE
Apply and gently massage into wet hair and scalp. Leave on for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse carefully.
PLEASURABLE TO USE
•Soft and creamy foam, easy to apply, adapted to the scalp of atopic-prone skin.
• Easy to rinse off.
Tips for disposal and recycling
To allow the empty pump bottle to be recycled, dispose of it in the sorting bin.
• Avocado Perseose, replenishing patented natural ingredient: preserves the cellular richness, moisturizes, and protects the skin barrier, daily damaged for atopic-prone skin.
• Sunflower Oil Distillate, replenishing patented natural ingredient: has soothing properties and provides lipids essential to maintain the skin's moisture barrier.
• Coco-glucoside: surfactant of natural origin with excellent skin tolerance.
99% ingredients of natural origin.*
INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT.
(NOTE: Expiration date is on August 2023)