EXPIRATION DATE: 06/2022
Made by Nature
- Nipple cream for breastfeeding
- 100% from naturally-derived Ingredients.
Mustela’s Nursing Comfort Balm is a soothing and restorative nipple cream that keeps skin comfortable while nursing. The lanolin-free balm moisturizes and protects nipples, eases discomfort, and helps to replenish and restore skin during and after breastfeeding.
Enriched with vitamin E to nourish and protect the skin, our vegan, fragrance-free, and the dye-free formula has a neutral smell and taste, won't stain your clothing, and is safe for expecting moms.
Specifically designed for nursing mothers, our balm’s rich texture melts into your skin, enveloping it in a moisturizing barrier. Enriched with Olive Oil to nourish, plant-based Glycerin to moisturize and protect your skin, and Vitamin E for even more nourishment and protection.
Our Nursing Comfort Balm can also be used throughout pregnancy. The vegan, fragrance-free, and dye-free formula has a neutral smell and taste and won’t stain your clothing.
Backed by scientific research, developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, and tested under dermatological control. Proven safe for moms and babies.
Formulated without Parabens, Phthalates, or Phenoxyethanol.
PROVEN BY SCIENCE
• 97% agree that it moisturizes the skin(1).
• 97% agree that the skin feels nourished and supple(1).
• 97% agree that it soothes sensations of discomfort post-feeding(1) .
(1) Use test under dermatologist control among 33 breastfeeding women from 18 to 39 years old during 21 days (percentage of satisfaction, self-assessment).
HOW TO USE
- Apply generously to the nipples after feeding. No need to rinse. Make sure to clean nipples before each breastfeed.
Safe for Mom and Baby
Formulated without lanolin, fragrance, parabens, phthalates, and phenoxyethanol. Vegan. Dermatologist tested.
OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, GLYCERIN, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SUCROSE LAURATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL.