No-Rinse Cleansing Milk with Organic Avocado
For Normal Skin | With Fragrance | 98% Ingredients from natural origins
Gentle cleansing milk for face and diaper area, from birth on(1).
Effectively and gently eliminates impurities.
Helps hydration and leaves the skin feeling soft.Responsible sourcing
Our organic avocado is sustainably sourced and developed through a responsible supply chainPatented ingredient
Avocado Perseose® helps reinforce the skin’s moisture barrier to preserve the richness of the baby’s delicate skin.Biodegradable(2) and vegan(3) formula
- 98% of ingredients are of natural origin and the rest is made up of ingredients that offer cosmetically elegant textures, ensuring the formula is well protected.
- Sunflower Oil, natural ingredient: With nourishing properties, it helps to replenish the skin.
- Yuka: 100/100
The amount of plastic has been reduced by 12% in the 750ml bottle and by 14% in the 500ml since 2010. Also available in 200ml and 50ml bottles with flip-top cap.Clinically proven efficacy
- Gently cleans the skin: 94% agree(5).
- Cleanses the skin without drying it out: 98% agree(5).
- Leaves a protective film non-sticky: 80% agree(5).
- Leaves the skin smooth and supple: 97% agree(5).
Safety from birth on
High skin and eye tolerance.
Enjoyable to use
Recommendations for use
- Unctuous texture.
- Leaves the skin non-sticky.
- No need to rinse off.
- Leaves a unique scent on the skin.
- Gently apply with a cotton pad to clean the face and the diaper area.
- No need to rinse.
AQUA WATER EAU, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISTEARATE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETYL ALCOHOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CARBOMER, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
(1)Newborns out of NICU. / (2)OCDE 302B. / (3)Vegan formula: without ingredients of animal origin. / (4)Recycling standards for the French market. / (5)Clinical study conducted under dermatologic and pediatric control on 59 babies, including babies under 3 months, over 3 weeks (self-assessment). / For sale only through select retailers.