Help your little builder construct a cute toy mobile home that attaches to the car. Preschoolers aged 2+ can hitch up the house and drive to whichever new location they choose. Who knows what new and interesting people they might meet!
Buckle up for imaginative play
Toddlers role-play family life on the road with the 2 figures, both of which fit in the car. They can role-play happy holidays as they gather as a group around the campfire to tell stories and drink hot chocolate.
LEGO DUPLO Town playsets put open-ended play and self-expression into the hands of budding builders. With recognizable settings, a diverse range of characters, and toddler-safe bricks, they immerse preschoolers in creative activities.
- Open-ended play on the open road – Encourage toddlers’ self-expression as they embark on fun-filled adventures with the LEGO® DUPLO® Town Family House on Wheels (10986) set
- Everything included for a mini adventure – Comes with a drivable car that fits the adult and child figures, a little house on wheels that can be detached from the toy car, a campfire, a cup, and a pot
- Fun imaginative play – Preschoolers aged 2 and up will enjoy driving the car and recreating family moments while they camp out in any location they can imagine
- Families enjoy the fun – Caregivers and parents join toddlers to recreate happy family camping trips with this creative toy gift that encourages group play between the generations
- Small in size, big on fun – Car and home combined measure over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 11 in. (30 cm) long, and 3 in. (10 cm) wide
- Step-by-step guides – This set includes easy-to-follow picture instructions, and a digital version is available on the LEGO® Builder app to get anyone new to LEGO building off to a great start
- Real-world play – LEGO® DUPLO® Town sets help preschoolers to role-play the world they see around them as they recreate familiar scenes with real-life heroes and toddler-friendly pieces
- A quality product – LEGO® DUPLO® building sets are easy for little fingers to pick up, place, and pull apart because they meet stringent industry standards: it's been that way since 1969
- A safe experience – The bricks and pieces that makeup LEGO® DUPLO® toy playsets are tested to the max to ensure every little builder's toy meets rigorous global safety standards