Germisep disinfectant tablet is designed to control the presence of harmful germs for the application on body waste/discharges to ensure proper disposal, contaminated objects for reuse, and general environment disinfection. Germisep disinfectant tablets dissolve in water to form chlorine-based disinfectant as Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) which is more effective than conventional bleach, yet friendlier to the skin and safer for pets, animals, and the elderly.
Active Ingredients: Each Table contains 0.5g NaDCC (Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Anhydrous)
WHY GERMISEP CHLORINE DISINFECTANT TABLETS?
Germisep disinfectant tablets are made up of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) which dissolves in water to form chlorine as Hypochlorous acid (HOCl). This chlorine-based disinfectant is a proven agent in controlling waterborne pathogens by disinfecting the water. Add the tablets and let them dissolve to do their job. For happy and safe sanitation, choose Germisep!
SAFE: 5.5-6.7pH value for safer usage! Safe for pets and children; no gloves necessary!
EFFECTIVE: Kills and eliminates 99.999% of bacteria, germs, viruses, and other microbes!
CONVENIENT: Pop in water, wait for it to dissolve, and it’s ready to be used!
WHO SHOULD USE GERMISEP?
Caring for the elderly
Having babies, toddlers, or kids
Living with pets
Perfect disinfectant that kills bacteria, viruses, mycobacteria, spore, algae, and fungi
Provide a hygienic environment for homes, schools, offices, hospitals, clinics, labs &, etc.
Less irritation and low toxicity
Less tarnishing and corrosive
Convenient and stable
Safe, easy, and accurate
Compact and economical
HOW TO PREPARE: Dissolve 1 tablet in 2 liters of water. Transfer in an opaque container or spray bottle.
HOW TO USE: Spray directly on any surface for immediate disinfection. Can also be used directly on the skin as a disinfectant. Can be sprayed to the clothes, hair, and body using fine mist/spray. Won't cause discoloration/whitening or wood or fabric.
HOW LONG DOES A GERMISEP SOLUTION LAST?
For residential usage, we recommend changing the solution for 24 hours. This is to ensure the most effective and consistent disinfection takes place.
In terms of how long the solution lasts, it depends on the concentration of the contaminants involved as explained further below: