Eucapro Eucalyptus Oil 60ml with Inhaler
Write a review
A pure natural premium quality eucalyptus oil (BP Grade) with a fresh clean fragrance. Eucapro Eucalyptus Oil has many medicinal and household uses. It helps relieve cold and flu symptoms. It gives soothing relief to arthritic and muscular pain. It is a natural cleaner, air freshener, disinfectant, and deodorizer. Eucapro Eucalyptus Oil BP is 100% pure natural pharmaceutical grade eucalyptus oil. It is produced without pesticides or fertilizers. No artificial additives, aromas, or flavorings are added.
- Natural eucalyptus oil BP Grade
- Naturally cleans, freshens, and deodorize
- Add to laundry wash to provide a clean fresh smell of the eucalyptus fragrance
- Fresh, longer-lasting fragrance
- Excellent multipurpose cleaner
- Use as an antiseptic, colds, flu, aches and pains
- Great for removing stubborn stains, grease marks on clothing, carpet, sofa, and soft toys
- Removal of Adhesive Labels, Chewing Gum &, Tar Marks on Cars
- Kills 99.99% Germs
DIRECTION FOR USE
Kills Germs & Bacteria
- For the toilet, bathroom, and kitchen, Eucapro Eucalyptus Oil is a great natural alternative to harsh chemicals.
- Add a cupful to a bucket of water for mopping the floor and cleaning the surface area. Also removes unpleasant odors and kill germs – pour a cup full of eucalyptus oil and pour it into the sink or toilet bowl
Cold and Flu
- Add a few drops of Eucalyptus oil to the bowl of hot water. Cover head with a towel and inhale vapors to help relieve cold and flu symptoms.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to a handkerchief or tissue to the blocked nose and inhale gently.
- For children’s cold – Massaging Eucapro Eucalyptus oil onto the child’s chest and back will assist to clear the air passage and make it easier to breathe. For children with tender skin, it is recommended that eucalyptus oil is to be diluted with a carrier oil such as Olive or other vegetable oil.
Muscular Aches and Pains
- For the relief of muscular aches and pains, sprains, and strains. By gently massaging Eucapro eucalyptus oil on the affected area will provide soothing relief and reduce swelling. Repeat at intervals until pain or swelling disappears. Head Cold and Flu
- Hand cleaner – apply to hand for cleaning hand and skin of unpleasant smells, or greasy hand.
- Spot and Stain Remover – Place a few drops of Eucalyptus oil onto a moistened cloth and by brushing towards the center of the stained area. It is recommended to carry out a test patch before use – in general, Eucalyptus oil does not stain or smear material.
- Laundry Wash – pour 1 to 2 cupfuls of eucalyptus into the washing machine – will provide a clean eucalyptus smell on your washing.
- Floors, bathroom, and toilet cleaner - Add a teaspoon of Eucapro Eucalyptus Oil to a bucket of water when moping or washing floors. It's great for removing unpleasant odor as it is great for cleaning and deodorizing at the same time and leaves a pleasant eucalyptus smell.
- DIY Eucalyptus Spray - Add a cupful of eucalyptus oil to a spray bottle and add 1-2 squirts of dish-washing liquid to this mix then top it up with water. Use it as a spray on the following:
- For dustbin and cook-top – Great for removing unwanted odor and kill germs. On the cook-top, area to remove oil and grease from the cook-top.
- Around the house on sofas, carpets, and children's soft toys.
- Insert repellent – apply the above spray mix around the house to deter insects, bugs, and mosquitoes.
- Pet Areas - apply the above spray mix for freshening and deodorizing pet
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, Do not expose to direct sunlight, open flame, and keep it out of reach from children. Use only as directed in the label. If symptoms persist see your doctor.