- A combination of these natural essential oils, Eucalyptus globulus leaf extract, Eucalyptol, Abies sibirica (Siberian fir needle) oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil may relieve symptoms of colds and
- improve sleep in children with upper respiratory infections.
- Specially formulated for young children from 3 months to 5 years.
Directions for Use
Application - Apply sparingly onto the chest of young children and rub gently for a relaxing, soothing, and calming sensation.
Relief of colds – Stuffy and blocked nose, May reduce the severity of cold, For the relief of mucus congestion.
- Eucapro Baby Balm is suitable for young children (3 months to 5 years) and all the family. When applying Eucapro Baby Balm to children under 2 years old, it is advisable that the normal precaution is taken by applying Eucapro Baby Balm onto the clothes or pillows in preference to directly onto very young or highly sensitive skin, unless on the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Gently massage Eucapro Baby Balm to throat, chest, and around the nose to help clear nasal passages. By applying before sleep will help to keep nasal passages clear and to ensure breathing is freer and sleep is more restful.
For soothing relief to the pain, redness, and swelling of insect bites, it is advisable to wash the area in cold running water to remove the toxic from the skin. Gently apply Eucapro Baby Balm to the site to obtain relief. Do not rub in. Repeat as necessary.
Muscular Aches and Pains
For the relief of muscular aches and pains of colds, rheumatism, fibrositis, and lumbago. Massage into muscles for immediate temporary relief of paint.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place.