STYLISH TEETHING RELIEF
BunBun Teether’s beech wood teething ring is buffed smooth, untreated with oils, stains, paints, dyes, or varnishes. Beech wood offers deep, gentle pressure to relieve teething pain.
Ears with crinkle inlay are soft and textured for sensory play. BunBun’s bunny ears are made from the same absorbent and comfortable fabric as our best-selling bandana bibs, with the addition of durable, easy to clean terrycloth.
BooginHead’s PaciGrip pacifier clip was the first product to market with a universal loop by which to attach any pacifier of choice. PaciGrip’s stylish patterns are hand-designed in house for a chic, functional, unique piece, and the elegant nickel-and-lead-free clip is gentle on clothes and holds on tight. BunBun Teether comes with a versatile matching pacifier clip you can use with your new wood ring teether, your baby’s favorite pacifier, and most other small toys and teethers!
All BooginHead products are mom-invented and safety-tested to ensure the highest degree of quality and safety.
Soft, textured ears with crinkle inlay stimulate baby’s senses
Eco-friendly relief for teething pain
Classic and on-trend patterns hand-designed in house
• ages 3-36 months
• Pacifier holder universal loop attaches to BunBun, ALL pacifiers, and most teethers
• Antimicrobial 100% beech wood ring; 87.5% cotton, 2.5% spandex, 10% polyester fabric
• Loud crinkle ears are soft and textured to stimulate baby’s senses
• Wood teething ring is free from oils, stains, paints, dyes, and varnishes
• Nickel-and-lead-free metal pacifier clip is gentle on clothes
• BPA, PVC, and phthalate free
• Compliant with all USA CPSIA safety guidelines
HOW TO USE:
1. Thread loop through BunBun Ring, pacifier vent hole or handle.
2. Draw strap though loop, pull tight.
3. Clip to baby's clothing.
1. Remove fabric from ring.
2. Machine wash fabric only in cold water, lay flat to dry. Do not bleach or iron.
Do not submerge wood ring in water.
3. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
4. For longest life, rub ring with food-grade coconut or olive oil once a week.