From the choice of materials to the easy-care design, everything has been designed and developed in collaboration with Dr Maidenberg (a French pediatrician) and our co-creator parents.
This anatomical head support, which is patented and made in Portugal, is specially angled and shaped to suit the shape of an infant's skull and ensure an even distribution of pressure across the head, whilst allowing total freedom of movement.
The Lovenest Natural Care head support is specially designed for babies with fragile immune systems. The copper thread, which is woven into the organic cotton mesh, eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, reduces odors, and protects the skin from infections. This exclusive technology is natural and involves no chemical treatments. So your baby's well-being is guaranteed!
This head support can be used from birth. However, the Lovenest Natural Care head support should no longer be used once your baby is able to turn over unaided.
Why You Will Love It:
• Product patented and tested in accordance with the strictest baby equipment standards by independent, recognised laboratories
• Co-developed with Doctor Maidenberg, a French pediatrician
• Angle of incline and special shape ensure an even distribution of pressure over the baby's skull and keep their head nice and round
• Naturally anti-bacterial thanks to the copper thread woven into the mesh
• Exclusive technology: eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, reduces odors, and protects the skin from infections
• Soft, breathable, eco-friendly organic cotton mesh
• Oeko-Tex® certified
• Micro-perforated foam to ensure good ventilation
• Non-slip back to ensure it stays in place
• Made in Portugal
• Permanently machine washable at 30°C
• For ages 0 - 4 months
- Top: 100% organic cotton
- Underside: 95% organic cotton & 5% elastane
- Foam Filling: 100% polyurethane
• Dimensions: 23 x 23 x 2.8 cm
• Care: Machine washable (30°)