From the choice of materials to the easy-care design, everything has been designed and developed in collaboration with Dr Maidenberg (a French pediatrician) and our co-creator parents.
Until its one year, the baby's head is very soft and malleable. By spending many hours sleeping on his back, part of his skull can flatten: this is called flat head syndrome. Fortunately, very effective preventive means exist, such as Lovenest. Created and patented by Doctor Manuel Maidenberg, a recognized pediatrician, the Lovenest+ Fresh is an ergonomic head support: its specific shape ensures an even distribution of pressure over your child's entire skull. Everything is no longer based on the occiput: your baby thus retains a very round head, without hampering his comfort and his movements. Its back is made of non-slip coating which allows it to be positioned perfectly in all deckchairs, carrycots, and pushchairs. To adapt even more to the baby's development, this ergonomic headrest is wider and padded to use it even longer!
Thanks to the thermoregulating Coolmax® fabric, the Lovenest+ Fresh adapts to baby's temperature for perfect comfort: it very quickly eliminates perspiration so that baby keeps his head cool. In addition, it is more resistant to stains. Finally, for simplified daily use, the Lovenest + can be washed at 30°.
Why You Will Love It:
• Angle of incline and special shape ensure an even distribution of pressure over the baby’s skull and keep their head nice and round
• Technology developed by French pediatrician Dr. Manuel Maidenberg
• Wide, cushioned head support adapts to baby’s growth
• Non-slip back for increased safety
• Thermoregulating Coolmax® technology: adapts to baby’s temperature for absolute comfort
• Can be used during pregnancy: fits loungers, bouncers, carrycots, car seats, and pushchairs
• For ages 0 - 6 months
- Top and Underside: Cotton, polyester and elastane
- Foam filling: 100% Polyuréthane
• Product Dimensions: 24 x 22.5 x 4 cm